Thursday, December 1, 2011

Mashed potatoes and iPhones....

Happy December dolls! Can you believe Christmas is only 24 days away? 
 Since I decided to be "on the ball" this year and start my Christmas shopping early (as in September) I really don't have many more things to buy. This has left me with time to enjoy all the stuff I'm diggin' right now...the little things that make my day a bit better. 



This time of year I am obsessed with Glade's scented candles. The apple cinnamon scent is heaven on earth. What could smell better than baked apple pie? -sweet, spicy, delicious. Hea-ven.


Well hallelujah, Mama has finally entered the modern age and got herself an iPhone 4S. Needless to say I'm completely addicted. I did love my good ol' Crackberry but it was time to upgrade...and Siri is just plain awesomeness.



3 words. Lobster Mashed Potatoes. Yeah they're that good. I thought nothing could top lobster mac n' cheese but this could be a contender. 
Butter? check.
Garlic? check.
Boursin cheese? check.
Lobster? check check check.


Roaaaar. I am completely in love with infinite leopard print scarves. A great scarf can elevate any outfit, even jeans and a t-shirt. Not a day goes by where I don't throw on a cozy scarf and head out the door. 



Dark(er) lips. Ok, so it's taken me forever to come around to this but I'm finally feeling comfortable moving away from nude lips.  A bolder red or mauve lip is perfect for this time of year and I'm not sure why I shied away from this so much in the past. I suppose I was afraid of an overdone look since I like a bolder (smokey) eye. Well not anymore, bring on the colour!

This list of faves could have gone on for days but I had to narrow it down...there are only so many hours in a day to read blogs, am I right?
What are your December loves? Share the good stuff with us! 
Photobucket

10 comments:

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

I've been wearing darker lipstick too and love it! It does take some getting used to. :-)

My next phone will be an Iphone!! I secretly hope mine breaks down. heh heh

Alicia xoxxo said...

love all of your picks!!!! This mashed potatoes look amazing!!! I love leopard and that scarf is adorable!!! I am totally addicted to my iPhone as well. never thought I would be saying that!

Sara Louise said...

Lobster mashes potatoes sound absolutely mouthwateringly, decadent! Want. Now.

Suburban Princess said...

I tried Boursin cheese for the first time last night...where the heck have I been all this time!?

Marie a la Mode said...

I want to try one of those Glade candles! One of my December loves is peppermint hot chocolate at Starbucks. Yum!!

hotpants™ said...

I have the iPhone version before yours so I don't have Siri. I really want her.

Peace Love Applesauce- Terri said...

You think you love the Glade candles, you should try Scentsy... LOVE!!

SILVIA said...

wonderful post!
I´ve just met you...and I love it!!!!
congratulations!!!
xoxo

FoOd FaNaTiC said...

OMG I WANT LOBSTER MASH NOW!

外贸seo said...

I have never read ce Carre's novel, nevertheless the filmmakers get voiced Cheap WOW Goldanywhere else, in brief, regarding personal inclusion of homosexuality to the movie. Nevertheless they've already added it in this particular glancing way that one could effortlessly WOW Gold overlook the idea -- the truth is, even as My spouse and i compose these terms I'm not 100% sure to just what magnitude the particular element perhaps there is, particularly at the conclusion. But in which really doubt looks like it's section of the film's style. It's remarkable how frequently we'll catch the peek at a body in the movie, with out actually viewing the eye. Like there's a tale not quite staying advised flying around the perimeters in the body, constantly running from your judgmental peek. We're in no way obtaining the total tale.

In such a way, Futs Customize Jewellry Traveler appears to be stating that human beings, even though placed into a well-oiled device, will discover methods to fill the place with their wants Buy WOW Gold, to slice over the oppressive oxygen with the routine in order to find ache and individual warmth ¡§C however fleeting, nonetheless drastically wrong, nevertheless corrosive. Ultimately Runescape Money it's really a motion picture concerning closeness -- it mat be adore, it mat be from the not allowed sort ¡§C and just how the idea burgeoned with this steely, unfeeling room.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails