Thursday, September 6, 2012

latest girl crush...

So I've developed a bit of a lady-crush on Hillary Scott from the hit country music trio Lady Antebellum. I'm no country music fan but their music is pretty darn good. Since reading about her in Redbook last December I'm now completely smitten.
 Maybe it's because she has the hair I've always wanted (but clearly will never have...) or because she's stylish and talented but not exactly a size 2, or 6 for that matter...

She seems relate-able and fun... perhaps I'll call her up so we can hang together and drink wine.  Good idea right?









images via Redbook, Zimbio

I'd even go so far as to tune into the CMA's (country music awards) later this fall, since Lady Antebellum is bound to win something.
Has this lil' crush made me crazy??

So ok Hill, throw me your digits... I've got a great Cab Sauvignon with your name on it...

Photobucket

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love Hillary Scott, she is a beautiful person inside and out and has the voice of an angel. It is definitely ok to have a girl crush on her.

Anonymous said...

She's really pretty and does have great hair.

Sara Louise said...

She's definitely a related role model... great hair and great curves :)

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

You look like her! I think she's gorgeous and I actually love Country Music (in limited doses). I listen to Pop and Rock & Roll too so don't worry - I'm not a complete hillbilly. :-)

TLF said...

I love, love her too!!
The very first concert I ever went to when I was a kid was to see her mom.. Talented family.

Marie a la Mode said...

She's gorgeous and has some great curves!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails