Saturday, July 3, 2010

Shopping is necessary AND important

Mama's been shopping today in preparation for our trip to the fashion Motherland - Europe. 
As always, I've managed to pick up a pile of new pieces without spending mucho dinero...
July means end of spring/early summer sales...you'd be crazy not to shop. Like, a lot.

Forever XXI is perhaps my new fave store? Honestly I figured the name pretty much spelled out who exactly has any biznaz shopping there. But they have plenty of great stuff for those who are not, ahem, 21.
I picked up these tops, which I think would look great with a thick waisted black belt.








None of these tops were over $35.00. I love their accessories and they're practically giving them away.  $6.99 for a necklace you say?  Can I get a price check? 


From Suzy Shier I grabbed this black belted halter dress with a bronzed coin bib front for $35.99. Cute for going out for a casual dinner, no? 

I picked up this Lori M Collection dress for $39.99 at The Bay and these Bandalino heels from the Nine West outlet for $36.00 (reg. $80.00). I also snagged a studded belt (similar to this one) from Laura for $12.99.


Untitled


Pull out your calculators kids, not a lot of moolah was spent today.  This brings me some serious joy, thrills, elation satisfaction.  Do you get excited by finding the dealz too?



Fashion Trends & Styles - Polyvore














8 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

I used to love Suzy! But then they went back to making clothes for 12 year old girls :O( Maybe they have changed back to grownup clothing again! YAY!

I always managed to find not to spendy cute things in Sirens...

http://www.sirensfashion.com/

Kata Wagner Berg said...

Shopping anytime anywhere ;)
Love the style!

Honey B. said...

You have all the good stores up there! So jealous...

Unknown said...

Hey I heart F21 too, no worries! I'm young at heart so it's ok right? Lol i love it when i go in there and see all the teeny boppers in there:-)Oh well! Ha ha

Have a BLAST in Europe!!! jealous! Where are you visiting?

Katie said...

LOVE the blue off the shoulder top! You will look gorgeous in it!!! What great deals!!!

noone said...

I love forever 21, they got really trendy things for cheap! And love that coral color ruffle top you picked out! hope you had a great canada's day!

Sarah said...

I love deals, thanks to your suggestion for my vineyard wedding (which I meant to post pics of dresses but didn't yet) I shopped quickly at Winners and found 2 dresses I loved!! And that fit, bonus, lol!

thanks my fashionista friend!

TLF said...

I always see other bloggers with the CUTEST stuff from Forever 21 and also on their website. But our local store is a MESS and you can never find crap! I hate going in there!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails