Monday, October 4, 2010

Marc, how do I love thee...

So it's no secret that Marc Jacobs would be my boyfriend if it weren't for the small issue of him being a 'lil gay (and me already being married off.)  Really it's just a minor inconvenience and I don't let it stand in the way of my adoration of his talent and greatness. I was at Holt Renfrew on Saturday to pick up the pink tote bag (below) when this little lady caught my eye and I snagged "her"....

{Marc by Marc Jacobs "Catty Q Franny Tote"}
Actually it's a really great sized bag. Plenty of room for bottles, diapers, Goldfish crackers, Hot-wheels cars....so apparently it will be doubling as a diaper bag as well...




{Marc by Marc Jacobs Ltd Edition tote bag in Pink.  Proceeds go to Marc's charity of choice, Vision Spring, "which provides the gift of sight and economic self reliance to thousands of people in the developing world.”  

So the man is philanthropic on top of being talented and amazing. Hmm. I may love him even more.

{And apparently he's modeling in his own ad campaign for his new men's fragrance, Bang. Bang indeed. This man doesn't mince words. I think I'm blushing....}

Photobucket





{images via Google}

14 comments:

Marie a la Mode said...

Nice bag! And Marc is one hot gay man ooh la la : )

Suburban Princess said...

I found it ironic the tag on the tote bag has such small print I almost needed to get my reading glasses to see what is says!!

Chicago Mom (Heather) said...

That bag you got is really nice. I've always wanted a MJ bag. :-)

NYCGAL said...

GORGEOUS!

Lady Mama said...

That bag is divine! I want one.

bananas. said...

it's about time he modeled! the guy is HOT and friggen talented b/c i love his work too! he's one of my top fav designers.

Val said...

He should have always modeled!! Yowza ; ) I love me some MARC and the bag is fabulous.

Loukia said...

Oh, girl. Go back to HR NOW and get yourself that beautiful black Marc Jacobs bag! It's going to be a bag you'll use all the time and it's roomy and will fit everything you need! It's so practical! Also, I have a great big black Marc Jacobs bag, and it's so wonderful and lovely. :) Great taste you have! ;)
P.S. WOW. That's MJ?

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

Gaw, that bag is heaven!! Tell me, does the man ever do a bad bag? Love me some Marky J.

Sara Louise said...

Oh he does look yummy there! BANG indeed!

TLF said...

Why are the yummy ones always gay.. Ugh.

noone said...

hahahah!! marc jacobs is quite good looking I admit! too bad he plays for the other team

Anonymous said...

I will own a Marc Jacobs one day.

NYCGAL said...

What a gorgeous bag!! I can't find a black bag this year that I am in love with but this is fabulous! My coach bag is much too small and have been looking but nothing catches my eye just yet. I am waiting for one of my fab fake LV's to arrive but the shipping takes weeks and it's brown. I definitely need a black one and soon :O

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails