Saturday, January 21, 2012

Mama's baking!....what what?!

So tonight around 10:00 pm I decided that I was feeling DTB...."down to bake."  And that's exactly what I did, if you call throwing a few super simple ingredients together to create pure awesomeness! I won't pretend that I even like to bake, it's way too precise and I don't even have a sweet tooth. But, I am a huge fan for anything with cinnamon, spice, cloves, nutmeg, etc, and this recipe has a big bunch of pumpkin puree in it. No, believe me, it's pure awesome.  Allow me to share this little bit of yumminess with y'all...



"Easy Pumpkin Spice Muffins"

Ingredients

  • 1 (18.25 ounce) package yellow cake mix
  • 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin puree
  • 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
  • 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
  • 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves

Directions

  1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 12 cup muffin pan or line with paper liners.
  2. In a large bowl, mix together the cake mix, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves until smooth. Spoon equal amounts of batter into the prepared muffin cups.
  3. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes in the preheated oven, until a toothpick inserted in the center of one comes out clean.

And that's all she wrote! Yup, it couldn't be easier. Try these, they don't disappoint!

you can find this recipe here...

Photobucket

5 comments:

Tracy D said...

They sound delicious, I think even I could pull these off!

Sara Louise said...

10pm... DTB... totally normal! You crack me up! :-)
But those look yummy! x

Marie a la Mode said...

These look so yummy!

TILTE said...

Mmmmm, these look good. I would try them with a simple powdered sugar glaze on top. -Because unlike SOME people, I do have a sweet tooth. :)

Kim Axani said...

MMM those look good! I get the same sudden urges when it comes to cooking. I normally don't like to cook, but sometimes I'll get a sudden urge, and then there is no stopping me. Looks like you nailed this recipe!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails