Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Birthday Par-tay....looking hawt!!

It's BFF's thirty second  birthday on Saturday nite and we're going to Bungalow/Mercury for cocktailssss.  Of course as I'm sipping my Candy Cane martini the most important thing is what I'll be wearing...ok, and I suppose celebrating her 32 years of life....

                                       Torn about what to wear..




                                       Slouchy shirt   (all black)



Sequin leggins plus patent heels  (I heart sequins!)

OR




H&M tux jacket (this is not the exact pic, mine has cute puff sleeves and isn't so manly)


Cranberry red shirt




Black denim leggings (LOVE LEGGINGS)   * ignore fugly boots



Red Satin pumps

All in all, option #2 seems more festive, no?   Opinions pa-lease!


1 comment:

Sierra said...

I really like the red satin pumps! Very festive but choose what you like. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails